Apricot juice (Qamar el deen) - How to make Apricot juice (Qamar el deen)
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Apricot juice (Qamar el deen) Recipe. Enjoy Ramadan Juice recipes and learn how to make Apricot juice (Qamar el deen).
½ Dried Apricot paste (Qamar Aldin) sheet (about 10cm X 20 cm)
4 Cups hot water
4 Tbs sugar
1 tps rose or blossom (optional)
- Cut Dried apricot sheet into small pieces.
- Dissolve well in hot water.
- Add Sugar, stir then add blossom water.
- Serve cold.
- Can be served with dates or fresh apricot purée (if in season).
- Note: More water or ice can be added until obtaining the desired thickness.
More Middle Eastern Recipes:
Save and share Apricot juice (Qamar el deen) recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.