Almond and Chocolate Pie recipe - How to make Almond and Chocolate Pie
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Almond and Chocolate Pie Recipe. Enjoy Ramadan dessert recipes and learn how to make Almond and Chocolate Pie.
½ cup butter
1¼ cups flour
4 Tbsps water
½ cup grounded nuts
¼ cup almond slices
½ cup dried fruits
½ cup butter
½ cup powdered sugar
½ cup almond flour
¼ tsp vanilla
¼ tsp baking powder
• Preheat oven to180 °C.
• In a large bowl rub butter with flour with finger tips, until well combined and crumby.
• Add water and nuts; continue kneading until soft homogenous dough is obtained.
• Roll out dough in a 26 cm round tart pan, make sure the dough covers the bottom and the sides (prick the bottom of the dough with the tines of a fork to avoid puffing up while baking).
• Cover crust completely with the almond slices and fruits.
• Using an electric mixer beat the butter with sugar in a large bowl on a medium speed until creamy.
• Add the eggs with constant beating until well combined.
• Add flour, vanilla and baking powder; continue beating until thick homogenous batter.
• Pour the batter over the crust.
• Garnish with pineapples, dried plums , cherries and pistachios
• Bake for 35 minutes or until completely cooked.
• Cool, cut and serve.
More Dessert Recipes:
Save and share Almond and Chocolate Pie recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.