Cold Okra Salad Recipe - How to Make Cold Okra Salad
|Photo: Cold Okra Salad Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Cold Okra Salad Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Cold Okra Salad.
½ kilo okra, medium size, cleaned
2 Tbs olive oil
1 onion, julienned
2 Garlic cloves, sliced
2 Tbs fresh coriander, chopped
3 Tomatoes, diced
1 Tbs tomato paste
½ Cup water
Salt and pepper
Oil for frying
- Fry okra in hot oil for 5 minutes, remove on paper towel to drain and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add onion, garlic and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander, tomato, tomato paste, water, bring mixture to boil then lower heat and simmer for few minutes.
- Add okra, season with salt, pepper. Cover and leave the mixture until done.
- Remove away from heat and serve cold.
More from the Lebanese Recipes Blog:
Cracked wheat Salad with pomegranates syrup
Fattoush with sumac chicken
Chickpea and Spinach Salad with Cumin Dressing and Yogurt Sauce
Chicken & chickpea tabouli salad
Falafel tabbouleh with lemon yogurt
Save and Share Cold Okra Salad Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.