|Photo: Pickled Tomato Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Pickled Tomato Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern cuisine and learn how to make Pickled Tomato.
½ kg small tomato
3 garlic cloves
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp chili
½ cumin powder
1 TBSP lemon juice
- Cut tomato from top as x shape or slices from the middle without separating it.
- Smash garlic with salt, chili, and cumin in mortar until soften.
- Add lemon juice and mix with the garlic mixture.
- Stuff tomato and sprinkle with the rest of the lemon mixture.
- Keep in a sealed jar in the fridge.
- Leave for several hours before serve. For large size tomato, leave for longer time.
*You can also add chopped parsley
Source: Chef Osama
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Zucchini & Mustard Pickles Recipe
Kabees lifet (Pickled Turnips)
Pickled vegetable salad
Save and share Pickled Tomato Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.