Milk and Rice (Rez bel haleeb)
Enjoy Milk and Rice (Rez bel haleeb) dish. Easy to make rice pudding recipe, put a smile on the face of your kids.
- 1/4 cup of short rice
- 3 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of soft sugar
- 1/4 cup of rose water
- Wash the rice and keep it in the water for 20 minutes.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan to the boil.
- Put in the sugar and stir until the sugar is totally dissolved.
- Stir the rice into the milk and lower the flame.
- Simmer until the rice is well done. Add the rose water and stir for few minutes.
- Pour into individual serving dishes.
- Sprinkle with coconut and grained pistachio (Optional).