Lebanese Chicken and Potatoes
Simple and delicious traditional Lebanese dish of baked chicken and potatoes.
- 8 cut up chicken pieces
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- salt to taste
- ground white pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken and potatoes in a large baking dish. Season generously with salt and white pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice. Pour over chicken and potatoes. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil, increase heat to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C), and cook until chicken and potatoes are golden, about 30 minutes.