- 2 cups oil for deep frying
- 2 medium potatoes or 500 g, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion or 150 g, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups water or 750 ml
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Deep fry potato cubes until almost golden. Remove and place on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, cook onion for 4-6 minutes or until golden. Add minced beef and garlic and cook for 6-8 minutes or until golden.
- Add cinnamon, black pepper, water, MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes and tomato paste. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the fried potato and simmer for 6-8 minutes. Sprinkle parsley and serve.
- Serve with vermicelli cooked rice.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.