This is the best Kufta recipe for Beef or Lamb meatballs with vegetables served with sesame sauce or tahini. Enjoy!
powered by ifood.tv
- 1/2 KG fine ground meat (Beef or Lamb)
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 medium onions (diced)
- Salt to taste, Black Pepper and Allspice
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/3 cup sesame paste (tahina)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup water
- Mix the meat with fine cut parsley and diced onions.
- Add your seasoning- Salt, Black pepper and Allspice.
- Shape into Kababs, (the size of a small egg) and place into a large pan.
- Add cooking oil and lightly fry the Kufta on the stove top to hold its shape.
- Mix tahina and lemon juice together well until it forms a smooth paste.
- Slowly add the water while stirring to keep the mixture smooth.
- Pour sauce over kofta.
- Cook on the stove top covered at a low-medium heat until the water has boiled away to form a semi-thick sauce in the bottom of the pan (about 30 Minutes).
- Brown the top under the broiler.
- Serve with Pita bread or white rice on the side.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.