The Lebanese Recipes kitchen - The home of delicious middle eastern food recipes invites you to try Saudi Puff Pastry with Meat Recipe. Enjoy cooking Saudi food and learn how to make Saudi Puff Pastry with Meat.
3 cups plain flour or 420 g
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons ghee
¾ cup water or 190 ml
For the stuffing:
750 g minced beef
2 medium onions or 300 g, finely chopped
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon, dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
2 cups oil for deep frying
- Sift the flour in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and add ghee and egg.
- Rub flour with fingertips adding little water gradually and mixing thoroughly to form homogenous dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions. Cover and set aside for 1 hour.
- Combine the minced meat with onion, black pepper and the dissolved MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon . Mix well and set aside.
- Roll out each piece of dough. Using a cup and cut the dough into round pieces. Place a tablespoon of meat mixture in the center of each piece and seal the edges by twisting them.
- Deep fry the meat puffs in 180°C preheated oil until golden brown. Serve hot.
Save and share Saudi Puff Pastry with Meat Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.