Coconut water has been used for re-hydration and as a health and beauty aide in tropical regions around the world for centuries.
Coconut water is low in fat and calories, has no cholesterol, and has a natural balance of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium- making it a healthy electrolyte drink. It has even been used intravenously to stabilize electrolytes.
Many people know of the healing benefits of coconut oil. Coconut water now joins the pantry’s medicine cabinet. Coconuts are anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial. The lauric acid in coconuts is also used to heal digestive tract disorders such as Leaky Gut Syndrome.
According to ayurvedic belief, coconut is carminative: meaning that it helps to prevent intestinal gas, aids in removing toxins and increases the digestive tract’s ability to absorb nutrients. Coconut balances acid levels and flushes toxins out. Ayurveda considers coconut a natural stress-buster.
The calming, cooling benefits of coconut water relieves burning sensations and hot flashes and “restores emotional stability in menopausal women”. This property of coconut water also makes it an excellent choice for liver problems, hepatitis or inflammation.
Since it regulates the functioning of the intestine, the coconut water propitiates to the user a smoother and pretty skin.
Beyond ingested, the coconut water can also be used directly on the face, for skin hydration.
Around the world women have used coconut products on their hair and skin as well as consuming it. It is a common ingredient in beauty products.
For your health, Coconut Water is:
- Low in Carbohydrates
- Low in Fat 99% Fat Free
- Low in natural occurring sugar
- Keeps the body cool and at the proper temperature
- Contains organic compounds possessing growth promoting properties
- Cures malnourishment
- Effective in the treatment of kidney and urethral stones
- Natural drink for feeding infants suffering from intestinal disturbances
- Excellent oral re-hydration medium, an all natural isotonic for all ages
- Re-hydrate naturally, free of added sugars or chemicals
- Lower arterial pressure
- Relieve spasms and stomach pain
- Ease burns
- Natural diuretic
- Presence of saline and albumen makes it an excellent drink in cholera cases
- Maintains the human body’s natural fluid levels
- Can be injected intravenously in emergency cases
- Found as a blood plasma substitute because it is sterile, does not produce heat, and does not destroy red blood cells and is readily accepted by the body
- Helps in carrying nutrients and oxygen to cells
- Excellent all natural water to drink while Relaxing, Meditating, Driving, Eating, Running, Aerobics, Working, Skiing, Mountain Biking, Exercising, Body Building, Surfing, Fishing, Snow Boarding, Working Out, Surfing, Physical Activities, or Exertion of any kind
- Eliminate swelling in hands and feet
- Normalize the intestinal function and raise metabolism
- Heal damage induced by antibiotics and toxins in the digestive tract
- Boost poor circulation
Everyone should drink this fine all natural coconut water EVERY DAY, it is a Natural isotonic beverage for all ages.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar - Benefits of Green Tea - Benefits of Figs
Save and Share Benefits of Coconut Water
Want to share this post with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.