Friday, July 8, 2011
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Arabic Bread Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Arabic Bread.
4 cups flour
1 Tbsp milk powder
1 Tbsp dry yeast
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp salt
2 Tbsps soft butter
1¾ cups water
• Preheat the oven to 450 °C.
• Mix flour, sugar, salt, yeast and milk powder.
• Add butter and stir well and then knead with water.
• Cut the dough into rounded pieces and spread.
• Bake in the preheated oven on a hot stone for 8 minutes until it rises.
The dough can be filled in many ways:
- Spread the dough and shape like a circle.
- Garnish the dough with yellow cheese, tomato, olive oil and thyme on a shape of a rose.
- Place in a preheated oven to 450 °C until it is baked then serve hot.
- Cut the bread straight across into two pieces, top and bottom.
- Put Mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, or layers of Mozzarella and chicken pieces and fold with the crust.
- Place on a hot greased pan and turn when browned.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place in a medium oven until warm.
- Garnish the bread with tomato rings, cheese, thyme and olive oil.
- Bake in a medium oven until done.
More Bread Recipes:
Mixed-herb Turkish bread
Pita Zaatar Bread
Save and share Arabic Bread Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.