|Photo: Pickled Turnip Recipe|
1 kg small size turnip
7 cup water
10 TBSP salt
½ cup white vinegar
1 medium size beet, cut into rounds or cubs.
- Cut turnip into slices or quarters, wash well, sprinkle with 4 spoons of salt.
- Leave turnip in a sieve for several hours to get rid of water.
- Wash turnip from salt, put in a jar, add the beet.
- Dissolve remaining salt in water and little vinegar; pour over the turnip until fully covered.
- Leave for a week before use. After open, keep in fridge.
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Zucchini & Mustard Pickles Recipe
Kabees lifet (Pickled Turnips)
Pickled vegetable salad
Save and Share Pickled Turnip Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.