Chicken Beryani Recipe
|Photo: Chicken Beryani Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Chicken Beryani Recipe. Enjoy the Lebanese Cuisine and learn how to make Chicken Beryani.
Chopped onion rings
Skinned chicken pieces
Chopped tomato rings
Ground spices (chili powder, salt, black pepper, cumin, cardamom. Bay leaves, brown cardamom, cinnamon, coriander, ginger)
Whole spices (cardamom, bay leaves, peppercorn, fennel, brown cardamom, cinnamon)
• Put little oil in a pan over heat, add onion and fry until it becomes golden brown.
• Season chicken pieces with ground spices.
• Add chicken to the onion and turn occasionally and well over the heat.
• Add chopped garlic and ginger and mix well.
• Add stock and lay the tomato rings.
• Add yogurt and little green corianders.
• Wash rice well and soak in water. Simmer in a pan over heat after adding water with spices.
• Drain water off rice after it is cooked.
• Top beryani and yogurt with rice and stick boiled eggs in it.
• Soak saffron in laban until the laban color turns orange.
• Cover surface with butter foils. Cover the pan and place in the oven until everything is well cooked.
• Put in serving dish and garnish with green coriander.
• Garnish with little almonds and serve.
By Chef Osama
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Beryani with lamb
Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves
Stuffed Grape Leaves (Warak-Inab)
Waraa' 3inab (stuffed vine leaves)
Save and share Chicken Beryani Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.