Spiced Fish Sayyadiya Recipe
|Photo: Spiced Fish Sayyadiya Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Spiced Fish Sayyadiya Recipe. Enjoy the Lebanese Cuisine and learn how to make Spiced Fish Sayyadiya.
1 Kilo fish slices
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
1 cup flour
Salt and pepper
Oil for frying
4 Tablespoons oil
2 large onions, sliced
3 garlic cloves, sliced
2 large tomatoes, sliced
1 cup tomato juice
1 cup fish or chicken stock
2 Tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon mix spices
- Wash fish under running water, pat dry.
- Combine spices with flour in a plate, season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish pieces on flour mixture, pat down then turn and pat on the other side to coat fish with thin layer of flour, shake off excess flour.
- Heat oil in a large heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Fry fish pieces until golden brown then flip over to the other side.
- Remove and drain on a paper towels.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add onion and saut? for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and stir for two minutes.
- Stir in the rest of ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Let sauce until boiling, then reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until thicken.
- Spoon sauce into serving plate, arrange fish slices on top, serve warm.
Source: Chef Osama
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Fish Couscous with Onion T'faya
Spicy Fish Lebanese Style
Samaki Harra (Lebanese Chilli Fish)
Mediterranean fish stew
Save and share Spiced Fish Sayyadiya
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.