Stuffed Chicken Recipe
|Photo: Stuffed Chicken Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Stuffed Chicken Recipe. Enjoy quick and easy Middle Eastern food recipes and learn how to make Stuffed Chicken.
For : 8 Persons
Duration : 60 Min
4 Cups Short Grain Rice
2 Kilos Whole Chicken
1 Tablespoon Mixed Spices
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
2 Teaspoons Cardamom
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Coriander
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
2 Teaspoons Turmeric
1 Teaspoon Saffron
6 Tablespoons Oil
300 Gram Ground Meat
2 Medium Chopped Onions
6 Cloves Minced Garlic
2 Pieces Chopped Green Chilies
5 Cups Water Or Broth
1 Cup Fried Nuts
1. Wash the rice and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Mix the mixed spices, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, coriander, black pepper, turmeric, and saffron.
3. Spread ½ of the spices on the chicken rubbing gently until well coated.
4. In a large pot heat the oil over medium heat. Add the meat and stir-fry until browned and dry. Stir in ½ of the spices, onion, garlic, and chilies.
5. Drain the rice and add to the meat. Add 2 ½ cups of the water. Cook the rice over medium heat until it absorbs all the water. Add ½ cup of fried nuts.
6. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
7. Fill the chicken with rice. Put in an oven dish. Spread the rest of the rice around the chicken. Pour the rest of the water. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
8. Bake the stuffed chicken for 60 minutes.
9. Garnish the chicken with the rest of the fried nuts and serve.
More form the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Rice with Chicken and Tomatoes Recipe
Chicken Shawarma Recipe
Chicken with saffron, honey and macadamias recipe
Moroccan Chicken Thighs Recipe
Roasted Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Save and share Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.