Middle Eastern burgers recipe
|Middle Eastern burgers|
Preparation time: 20 minutes | Servings: 4 | Level: Easy
300 grams minced meat (lamb and beef)
50 grams onions, chopped
10 grams sumac
50 grams sausage
40 grams Egyptian roumy cheese
40 grams cabbage, grated
2 pita bread
40 grams green onions
20 ml grenadine sauce
100 grams tomatoes
20 grams butter
30 ml Ketchup
40 grams sugar
30 grams onions
- Heat butter, onion, and tomato in a sauce pan for a short time.
- Add sugar and ketchup and leave the mixture to boil slowly until becomes thick.
- In a bowl, mix minced meat, onion, grenadine sauce and sumac.
- Place mixture on the grill until cooked.
- Place sausage in a frying pan until cooked.
- Open the pita bread. Put inside it a layer of grated cabbage, slices of tomatoes and green onions.
- Cut sausage lengthwise and place it over green onions.
- Then pour the sauce.
- Place burger over the sausage then put some slices of the Egyptian roumy cheese.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.