Chocolate muhallabia recipe
Cooking time: 5 minutes | Serves: 6
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1/4 cup starch
2 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cream
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla, liquid
1 tablespoon butter
1. Bring 6 small bowls or cups for serving desserts.
2. In a medium-sized stainless steel saucepan, put the cocoa, cinnamon, coffee and starch, add half a cup of milk and stir gently until cocoa dissolves.
3. Add the rest of the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla. Stir to mix ingredients then heat on medium heat with continuous stirring until the mixture thickens.
4. Lower the heat, let the mohallabia cook for 1 minute with continuous stirring.
5. Pour the mixture into small bowls. Place them in the fridge for some hours until cools completely.
6. Garnish with whipped cream and strawberry.