Katayef with Nuts Recipe
|Katayef with Nuts|
This is a rich dish that packs in some delicious katayef and crunchy nuts and raisins.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes approximately
Cooking Time: 15 minutes approximately
Serves: 5 persons
All you need
1/2 kg katayef
Vegetable oil ,for deep-frying
al alali Pancake Syrup
2 tbsps. sugar
- Mix nuts in a bowl and add sugar and raisins
- Mix all ingredients well
- Put the nuts mixture in the centre of each katayef ,close into a half moon shape
- Press on the edges with your fingers to stick together well.
- In a saucepan, heat oil over high heat until very hot
- Deep-fry katayef until golden brown
- Dip fried katayef while still hot in cool al alali Pancake syrup
- Serve on platter while hot and enjoy!