Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Moroccan Beef Kebab Skewers
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Moroccan Beef Kebab Skewers Recipe. Enjoy quick & easy recipes and learn how to make Moroccan Beef Kebab Skewers.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Ingredients (Serves 4):
1 1/2-2 lbs beef stew meat, less than 1 inch thick
2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 small onion, grated
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1. Cut any large pieces of meat in half so they will cook faster. Then place the beef cubes in a medium bowl. Chop the parsley & add it to the beef, set aside to be used later.
2. Pour the olive oil in a small glass bowl. Add the spices, vinegar & tomato paste, stir until well blended. Grate the onion & add it to the oil mixture.
3. Stir the mixture in with the beef until it is well coated. Cover with a lid & place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4. Place the beef on skewers, leaving a little gap between each piece. Grill on each side until the meat is no longer pink inside, between 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve with thick bread instead of utensils. (Moroccans eat most of their food with their right hand, using only bread to scoop up the meal).
Lebanese Lamb Kabobs
Lamb and Olive Skewers with Cucumber Salad
Moroccan Chicken Skewers with Herb Sauce
Moroccan Rub Lamb Chops
Tandoori lamb kebabs
Skewered beef with oyster sauce
Save and share Moroccan Beef Kebab Skewers recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.