Hammour (Grouper) with Onions, Olives and Orange Zest Recipe
|Photo: Hammour (Grouper) with Onions, Olives and Orange Zest Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Hammour (Grouper) with Onions, Olives and Orange Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Hammour (Grouper) with Onions, Olives and Orange.
1 Kg hammour (grouper) fillets
for the marinade
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1 Tbsp ground coriander
1 Tbsp ground cardamom
2 Tbsps hopped garlic
salt and pepper
1 Tbsp lemon or orange juice
for the sauce
2 large onions, sliced
1 green onion, chopped
¼ cup sliced green olives
1 tsp orange zest
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp lemon juice
2 Tbsps olive oil
1 Tbsp white vinegar
¼ cup fish or chicken stock
• Wash the fish fillets and pat dry.
• Mix together the cumin, coriander, cardamom, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a deep dish.
• Put the fish in the dish and cover the fish with the mixture.
• Cover and refrigerate for an hour to marinate.
• Mix together the sauce ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
• Arrange the fish fillets in a dish and cover with the onion and olive mixture. Add the stock to the dish.
• Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until the fish is fully cooked.
• Place the fish on a dish and garnish.
• Serve hot with salad and white rice.
More from Lebanese Recipes kitchen:
Salmon Tartar (Salmon kebbe)
Moroccan fish with salad
Middle Eastern style baked fish with couscous
Moroccan spiced fish with ginger mash
Easy fish tagine
Save and share Hammour (Grouper) with Onions, Olives and Orange Zest recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.