Salmon Tartar (Salmon kebbe) Recipe
|Photo: Salmon Tartar (Salmon kebbe) Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Salmon Tartar (Salmon kebbe) Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make tasty Salmon Tartar (Salmon kebbe).
For salmon tartar
¼ Kilo salmon fish, fillet
½ Cup lemon juice
2 Tbs olive oil
1 Cup Cracked wheat (Burghul), soaked in water
½ Cup parsley, chopped
1 tomato, diced
2 Tbs olive oil
2 Tbs lemon juice
Salt and pepper
3 Tbs labneh
1 Tbs sesame oil
1 Tbs lemon juice
1 Slice toast bread
Caviar and fresh herbs for decoration
- Clean salmon (make sure to remove skin and bones), dice it.
- Mix salmon cubes with lemon juice, and remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Mix salad ingredients, season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix labneh, sesame oil and lemon juice.
- Use a greased round tart mould (height not less than 7 cm) to cut the bread toast slice (Leave the mould over the toast).
- Add a layer of the salad mix on the toast, then a layer of salmon tartar until it is filled.
- Top salmon tartar surface with a thin layer of labneh mixture.
- Carefully remove the mould to maintain the round shape, top with caviar and fresh herbs.
Source: Chef Osama
More cooking from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Potato and rice kibbe
Save and share Salmon Tartar (Salmon kebbe) Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.