Middle Eastern omelet with herbs recipe
|Middle Eastern omelet with herbs|
This tasty Middle Eastern omelet is a great breakfast or light lunch option.
25 grams onions, chopped
20 grams parsley,chopped
20 grams rosemary, chopped
Green onions, chopped
15 grams butter
20 grams coriander
20 grams thyme
60 grams cheddar cheese
40 ml cream
- Wash and chop herbs then mix together.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and cream until the mixture increases in size.
- Place Herbs, onions, green onions, salt, and pepper in another bowl, then add the eggs.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in non-stick frying pan over high heat until sizzling. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, until bubbles appear on the service.
- Place pan in the oven until omelet is done.
- Remove from oven then add the cheddar cheese. Serve