Header Ads

Stuffed Potatoes With Meat Recipe

Stuffed Potatoes With Meat

Potatoes…What can I say. It is healthy, filling, full of energy, and definitely one of my favorites foods. It has many kinds of recipes and ways to cook and enjoy. Boiled, fried, grilled, roasted, gratined, .. in any kind of sauce, and it is always delicious. One of my favorite recipes of potato is this of stuffed ones. When I was young I was amazed by the way my mother used to remove the inside of each one and then fill it with minced meat. Now, as I master this technique I feel so proud that I can make this recipe like my mother.

Recipe by ninabaidoon, Tabkhet el yom

Ingredients:

1 kilo of medium size potatoes
150 grams minced meat
1 medium onion finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt+ 1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon seven spices
1 tablespoon of grenadine molasses
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cups frying oil

Preparation:

1. Peel the potatoes then remove the insides with a corer. But, be careful not to open the other side
2. Heat the frying oil and fry the potatoes until golden color. And allow to cool
3. Prepare the stuffing: fry the onion with the meat and season with salt , spices and the molasses
4. Fill the potatoes with the stuffing and place it in a pot with the vegetable oil
5. Cover with about 2 cups of water, add the tomato paste, salt and season as desired
6. Let it boil uncovered, then cover and lower the heat for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are tender, serve with cooked rice

No comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Enjoy Middle Eastern and Lebanese Recipes! :)

Powered by Blogger.