Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe
|Photo: Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe. Enjoy the Lebanese Cuisine and learn how to make Chicken and Potato Casserole.
Serves : 4 Persons
Duration : 60 Min
1 Kilo Whole Chicken
2 Large Sliced onion
6 Cloves Sliced garlic
2 Pieces Chili pepper (cut in halves)
4 Large Potato (thick wedges)
4/1 Cup Olive Oil
2/1 Cup Lemon Juice
2/1 1 Teaspoons Salt
4/1 Teaspoon Black pepper
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Coriander
4/1 Teaspoon Turmeric
1 Cup Water
1. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat oven to 180c/350°
2. Line baking dish with aluminum foil.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the chicken, onion, garlic, pepper, potato, oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, oregano, cinnamon, coriander and turmeric.
4. Put the chicken and potato mixture in the oven dish, add the water and cover the dish with aluminum foil. .
5. Bake chicken and potato casserole for 50 minutes.
6. Remove the top aluminum foil and bake for ten more minutes until golden brown
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Lebanese Beef Chili Stew: Fasolia Beans with Rice
Broiled Chicken with Herbs
Moroccan Chicken Salad
Tabbouleh Salad with Roasted Tomatoes
Sautéed Zucchini with Za’atar and Crispy Chickpeas
Save and share Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.