Pickled Eggplant Recipe
|Photo: Pickled Eggplant Recipe (Chef Osama)|
The Lebanese Recipes Kitchen (The home of delicious Lebanese Recipes and Middle Eastern food recipes) invites you to try Pickled Eggplant Recipe. Enjoy quick and easy Middle Eastern food recipes and learn how to make Pickled Eggplant.
½ kg egg plant (small size)
3 garlic cloves
1 red hot pepper
¾ tsp salt
1 celery stick
1 TBSP lemon juice
½ cup white vinegar
- Wash eggplant and boil for 10 minutes, keep small quantity of boiled water aside.
- Smash garlic, pepper, salt, and celery properly in a mortar and pastel until paste.
- Mix lemon juice with garlic paste.
- Cut eggplant from one side longitudinally, stuff with the mixture, put in a glass jar or a pot.
- Stir the rest of the mixture with vinegar and the boiled water, season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the egg plant and leave for a day in the fridge.
Source: Chef Osama (The Good Taste Company)
More from the Lebanese Recipes Kitchen:
Pickled Turnip Recipe
Zucchini & Mustard Pickles Recipe
Kabees lifet (Pickled Turnips)
Pickled vegetable salad
Save and share Pickled Eggplant Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.