Chicken thighs with potatoes and carrots recipe
|Chicken thighs with potatoes and carrots|
Tablespoon minced ginger
1 tbsp Oil
- Bring a saucepan. Heat oil and margarine. Add chicken thighs and fry until light brown.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir well then remove from saucepan and put it aside.
- Suate onion, carrots and potatos in the same saucepan for 2 minute then add ginger, garlic and stir.
- Add grated lemon, stock cube, thyme and paprika then stir.
- Add chicken thighs with salt and pepper again to the vegetables in the saucepan.
- Add water and let it cook until done. Before serving add the cherry tomatoes then garnish with grated lemon and black seed. Serve