Best Stuffed Potato with Tomato Sauce Recipe
|Stuffed Potato with Tomato Sauce|
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Serves: 6 persons
• ½ kg small potatoes, peeled
• 1 onion, chopped
• ¼ kg minced veal
• Salt and pepper to taste
• seven spices
• 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
• ½ cup light béchamel sauce
• 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 cup tomato juice
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• 1 teaspoon thyme
• 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
• water, to cook potatoes
- Saute onions. Add meat and stir until cooked. Add spices and parsley. Set aside.
- Hollow the center of potatoes by removing pulps then boil for several minutes.
- When potatoes get cold, stuff it with the meat mixture and place it in a baking tray.
- Saute garlic, then add tomato juice and paste.Let it boil a little.
- Pour sauce into the baking tray. Put 1 teaspoon of béchamel sauce over each potato. Put Parmesan cheese and basil on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Serve