Header Ads

Steak with Vegetables Stew Recipe

Steak with Vegetables Stew

When I cook steak, I love to make it in a new way, I think it does inspire me to try always different ways. Today, while checking the vegetables in my fridge, I found the green pepper, red pepper, spring onions, and carrots and green beans. So, I decided to make steaks into a stew and use the vegetables I had. It turned out to be quite a delicious meal.

Recipe by ninabaydoun, Tabkhet el yom

Ingredients:

500 grams steak
4 spring onions, sliced
3 cloves of garlic crushed
1 green pepper, cut into strips
1 red pepper, cut into strips
1 cup fresh green beans
3 carrots, peeled and sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon seven spices
1 tablespoon corn oil

Preparation:

1. Cut the steak in a thin strips, heat the oil in a pot and fry the meat until brown then remove

2. In the same pot, fry the onions with garlic until nice golden color, add the carrots and the green beans, cover with one cup of water, cover the pot and let it cook for about 15 minutes on a low flame

3. Add the cooked meat to the vegetables, mix the flour with salt and spices, then dissolve it in one cup of water and add it to the pot with the green pepper and red capsicum, let it simmer on a low fire with cover on until simmering

4. Serve it with cooked rice

No comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Enjoy Middle Eastern and Lebanese Recipes! :)

Powered by Blogger.