Peanut butter hummus isn't just for kids. I know of quite a few adults who love peanut butter hummus.
- 1 can of chick peas
- 1 tablespoon low-fat peanut butter
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 to 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup finely minced parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Take all the above ingredients (except the parsley and sesame oil) and blend until pureed.
- Take out of the blender and mix in the parsley leaves and sesame oil, and leave in the refrigerator for a few hours. Lastly, add the paprika as a garnish and serve with chopped vegetables like carrots or celery. Warm pita or french bread cubes also do well.