Real Hummus is a delicious and tasty family dish passed down from many generations. Eat with warm pita bread. Enjoy!
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, half the liquid reserved
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Parsley, for garnish
- Radish Sliced, for garnish
- In a blender, chop the garlic. Pour garbanzo beans into blender, reserving about a tablespoon for garnish. Place lemon juice, tahini, chopped garlic and salt in blender. Blend until creamy and well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium serving bowl. Sprinkle with pepper and pour olive oil over the top. Garnish with reserved garbanzo beans, sliced radish and parsley.